We want to avoid the “computer says no” box ticking attitude of the high street banks and extend loans to quality small businesses that need funds to grow.
We aim to be as flexible, pragmatic and helpful as possible and are not restricted by the size of your business or the sector it operates in.
We do, however, have a few minimum requirements as follows:
- Minimum 2 year trading record with filed accounts
- Security to lend against e.g. property, company assets/debenture, shares, Personal Guarantees
- Positive cash flow to service interest payments
- 3 months of company/personal bank statements
- Passing the necessary credit and identification checks
Unfortunately we are not able to lend or provide seed capital to start-ups or businesses that are pre-revenue.